The Fayette County Public Libraries is dedicated to the acquisition of information in a variety of formats in order to serve the educational, recreational, cultural and informational needs of the citizens of Fayette County, West Virginia. This service is to be provided free of charge to all people possessing a West Virginia Statewide Borrowers Card at any of the eight public libraries in Fayette County.
- Books, audiobooks, e-books and DVDs/videos for check out
- Magazines and newspapers
- Computer access and Wi-Fi
- Storytime hours
- Summer reading programs
- Notary service (must have photo ID)
- Curriculum support
- Tax forms (available in the Spring)
- Scan documents or pictures, etc. to flashdrive or email or print
- Copies 25 cents each
- Sending faxes : $3.00/1st page, $1/page thereafter
- Receiving faxes: $1.00 page
Public Computer Access
All Fayette County Public Libraries are online! Each library provides wireless internet and offers at least four public computers with internet access. Patrons can search the online book catalog for Fayette County, as well as several other libraries in West Virginia. Each library also has several reference databases made available through the WV Library Commission.
Archives and Special Collections
For more information on archives and special collections, please click here.
click here for our brochure
531 Summit Street
Oak Hill, WV 25901
Phone: 465-0121 or 465-5664